Grants and Donations from Organizations
In order to carry out our work we rely on grants and donations from individuals, foundations, and other community organizations.
Born To Read is a United Way Agency and partners with Beaufort Memorial, Hilton Head and Coastal Carolina Hospitals. In addition, Beaufort County Schools and Beaufort County Library System are also Sponsoring Partners
Annual Events and Fundraisers
Born to Read organizes and plans several events and fundraisers each year.
- Spring Luncheon
- Christmas in July Appeals
- Fall Luncheon
- Thanksgiving Appeals
- Yoga Under the Stars
Become a Friend of Born to Read
In addition to our donor and grant partners and fundraising events, we depend on financial support from individuals. A donation of $50 would pay for 3 literacy resource bags given out in the local birthing centers to new parents or 25 books for babies. A donation of $100 would pay for almost 7 literacy resource bags or 50 books for babies.
Support us by:
- Standard tax-deductible contributions online or by check sent to 703 Bladen St. Beaufort SC 29902.
- eBay purchases with Born To Read selected as the charity of choice (we receive a donation from eBay).
- Securities Transfers are now accepted through WellsTrade by contacting Born To Read (843) 379-3350.
- Help plan a fund raising activity for Born To Read.
- Make a donation of new age appropriate books which are given to young siblings visiting in their mothers’ hospital rooms.
We Appreciate Your Help!
Help A Child Read!
Make a tax deductible donation today.
Become a Friend
Make a tax deductible financial contribution to Born To Read Inc. or Help plan a fundraising activity for Born To Read.
Donate Books Today!
You can now donate books through our Amazon.com WishList.