Born To Read Inc. is funded partially by the United Way of the Lowcountry.
We also receive financial support from the Coastal Community Foundation and Bargain Box of Hilton Head Island. In order to carry out our work we rely on grants and donations from individuals, foundations, and other community organizations.
BECOME A FRIEND OF BORN TO READ
A donation of $50 would pay for 3 of the literacy gift bags given out in the local Birthing Centers to new parents or 25 books for babies. A donation of $100 would pay for almost 7 literacy gift bags or 50 books for babies.
1. Make a tax deductible financial contribution to Born To Read Inc.
You can DONATE NOW ONLINE or please make checks made payable to:
Born To Read Inc. 2201 Boundary Street Carolina Cove – Suite 111 Beaufort SC 29902
2. Help plan a fund raising activity for Born To Read.
3. Make a donation of new preschool books which are given to young siblings visiting in their mothers’ hospital rooms.
4. We accept gently used books to handout to siblings at local Stork’s Nests sites whom we partner with.
5. Support us through Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smiles!
WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!